Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Miracles DO happen

I’m sorry that it has been a while since I have posted and gotten in touch with many of you. I have been reloading my operating system, software and trying to upload all my documents and settings. Anyway, I have had a really cool week that I will be updating you on as soon as I have some time – probably this weekend when I get back from Manono (a small island in Samoa).

I have to write about what happened tonight. Janita, Candice and I went for a run this afternoon and my knee starting hurting, so I had to stop. I have been having problems with it and can usually only run for about 20 minutes before I have to stop. Tonight when I was walking to Janita’s car, I could barely walk – I had sharp pains in my knee. She told me that she was going to have to pray for it. Before I got out of her car she put her hand on my knee and started praying for it. I wasn’t moving at all, but when she was done praying she said that she felt it crack twice (like a knuckle) – which I did not feel. I straightened my knee and did not feel any pain! It was immediately gone!! Since then I have not felt any pain whatsoever. It was a miracle and I am praising God that He performed a miracle right in front of our eyes!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, isn't God just Great to give you a healing. ? He knows when our faith needs a boost. Mom