Wednesday, December 21, 2005
Hanging at the YWAM Camp
Charles asked me if I wanted to go to the YWAM BBQ tonight with him. We took a cab to the YWAM camp. We ate with them and I had a great time of fellowship. They are getting ready to leave for their outreach next week. They are going to a BBQ tomorrow night at Pastor Samoa’s house (the pastor of my new church, Peace Chapel). They invited me and will pick me up so that I can join the party. I am so excited to get involved in the church and I rejoice in God for answering prayers for fellowship. It’s so awesome to see how quickly I have built friendships with the YWAM group. The common bond that we share through the Holy Spirit has allowed us to bond and I already feel a deep connection with them. I am going to miss them! We are going to start emailing each other with prayer requests and continue our fellowship.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sara,
Wow! What an experience that you have begun. I have been reading all that you have written and what a journey you have been on so far. I can only imagine what will come next for you as you continue this awesome experience. As Mike fox said in an earlier blog “How exciting to see someone living out that which many of us can only dream about because we are too afraid.”
I pray for you that you stay safe, teach and learn from all of you experiences.
Jonathan Bartelson
Old friend from Echostar.
Jonathan - thanks for your comments. I appreciate that you are keeping up with my blog so that you may somewhat share my experience. It is difficult to capture everything that is going on here, but this site helps a little.
Post a Comment