Monday, October 31, 2005
Vision Revealed
About six months ago, I was at a Catholic Charismatic retreat in which a priest was laying hands on me and praying. He said “Mary Magdalene is very close to you” and “God is now revealing to your heart what His plans are for you”. I did not know what that meant at the time and it kind of frustrated me because I was in a dead-end job and could not see the light at the end of the tunnel. In the village, I was talking to one of my trainers who had a daughter that went to St. Mary’s College and I asked him if St. Mary’s was St. Mary Magdalene and he said “yes”. All of a sudden the vision that the priest had was revealed to me. This gave me hope because, once again, the Lord had confirmed in my heart that I am exactly where He wants me to be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey girl! I don't have a lot of time, but I truely enjoy reading your updates. I'm so proud of you being there. I also wanted to let you know that Nick and I are "expecting". I'm not sure of a due date yet, but it'll probably be around the middle of June. Love you and miss you tons! ~love, Kelly
Kelly - I'm so excited for you two! Congratulations! Can't wait to see the little Berard baby when I get home. Miss you!
Wow. I just caught up on all the posts.
I remember the feeling of just wanting to go home and skip the adventure. I'm glad you're sticking it out.
I wish you the best, and I will keep reading.
Sara, I like reading your updates. Keep it going but You need to add some photos. If your in the neighborhood stop by - Chris Faust
Post a Comment