Tonight was the last night of Elevation at Grace Chapel. It was also the first night that I cried because I'm leaving. The Grace family has been such an integral part of my life for the past two years. I tried so hard not to cry so that I could thoroughly enjoy the service.
My fellow brothers and sisters gathered around, laid hands on me and prayed for me to send me off. Wow, what an emotional time - I could not stop crying after that.
I love you all very much and will continue to keep praying for you. Thank you for mentoring, loving and walking with me for the past two years. Although we may be nations apart, we share a bond that is beyond this world.
Sunday, October 02, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sara, You truly have been a blessing to us. I believe God has some wonderful things ahead for you. I am so excited that you have chosen to follow him into the unknown. It has taken a huge step of faith and I am so proud of you. I know that you will really bless the people of Samoa. I'll miss you!
Ken - I am really going to miss you and the community of believers at Grace. You have been such a great leader these past two years and I am blessed to know you. Thank you for all of your hard work and your heart for Christ and the Grace Singles!!
I may have started out as a mentor\teacher, but is you that have become my teacher. I am proud of you and your example of stepping out in faith. I know that He will reward you for your faith.
Mike - can I adopt you as a second dad?
Your mentorship and leadership have meant so much to me these past two years. My career took a new direction and meaning and now I have skills that I can use in Samoa. But, most importantly you brought me to Grace and my life was forever changed. You have a special place in my heart always!
Post a Comment