Sunday, September 25, 2005
Bittersweet
I just finished my last week of work at EchoStar. I had been there for 4.5 years, so leaving really left me with mixed emotions: Excited, sad, nervous and a whole bunch of new feelings that I cannot put into words. The people are a fun bunch to be around and I definitely built relationships that I will never forget!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Sara ~ I just want you to know that we are praying for you! Tonight at Elevation was so touching ... it was awesome to hear from so many people who love you and have been touched by your love. I'm anxious to hear about your journey and trust that the God who brought you to this adventure will be faithful throughout. Yeah! Sherrie
Thank you Sherrie - it was a blessing for me to share and I just praise God for putting people in my life that are willing to shine His light on me! God is wonderful and faithful and I'm sure that He will guide me and lead me to do awesome things for Him! I know that He is moving at Grace Chapel in a powerful way, so I will continue to pray for the Body of Grace. Thank you for sharing your experience!
Post a Comment