Sister Pele gave a report of the school year, talking about all of the major events and challenges. They then started going into the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places in each class and subject. Each student that got a placing went to the front to get their certificate and trophy. On their way down, they were greeted by family members and friends with candy and flower lei’s. The student that got 1st place overall was greeted by the entire year 13 class as well as many friends and family. By the time she was finished getting kissed and laid by all, you could barely see her head!
Sister Pele ended asking all the students to come to school next Wednesday through Friday so that they could start to prepare for the Golden Jubilee celebrations (the week of the 11th). That is why even though we are officially finished, we are not really finished
After the prizegiving I went to town to run some errands. I had to get a couple gifts for family and friends for when I go home in a couple of weeks. I then stopped by Kirstin’s office to chat with her and because she has AC!! I went to Jane’s Travel Agency and got my plane tickets home. It is now official…I’m coming home for Christmas!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment