Sunday, July 09, 2006

Baptisms!




Janita invited all of us to witness her Baptism on Saturday at Palolo Deep. Pastor Samoa had just arrived from Australia - he was at a Hillsong conference and had been gone for two weeks.

The baptism was beautiful and it brought so much joy as I remembered mine. It was six months after I gave my heart to the Lord it was spontaneous. I got to pronounce my faith to my family at Grace Chapel. My pastor baptized me, which was special as he is part of my conversion. I remember how the Lord blessed me abundantly after being baptized. I pray the same for Janita.

We all went and had a bonfire and BBQ, enjoying one another’s company. I got to spend some time talking to Pastor Samoa and got really encouraged as I listened to his stories from Hillsong. He was so filled with joy from the experience, and that joy was contagious!

No comments: