Saturday, November 19, 2005

Bye for a while...

I am sitting at the Internet cafe and a woman came in speaking very good English and one of the trainees asked her where she was from and she mentioned that she is here with WYAM. I told her that I was interested in the program and she gave me some info on where they are located here and invited me to Wednesday night dinners. She said they have worship together and even offer classes in the mornings! I am so happy that you are all praying for fellowship for me here - God is answering prayers!!

I am off to the Village for three weeks. Because the village is very rural, I will not have any access to the Internet. I promise to update (with pictures) as soon as I get back.

4 comments:

Ken said...

Hey Sarah,

Ken said...

Hannah was with YWAM. I hope things are well.

Anonymous said...

You are an amazing sister. We love you, and continue to pray for who you are and what you are to become.
May the Lord bless you always.

Lots of Love and hugs!!

RoJeune

Julya said...

I am so glad you are in the PC with me Sara!